Sunday, June 11, 2006

One year on

Unfortunately I wasn't able to post this yesterday, but this blog is now a year old. Thanks to everyone who's been reading, commenting, linking and making suggestions.

I said in my first post:

I suppose it had to happen as everyone else seems to be getting a blog these days! This is my attempt to start one.

I'd like to promise that this will cover anything I happen to feel like writing about, but I suspect it will go unupdated for months on end!

Let's see...
Well it's not gone updated. Admittedly the blog has focused primarily on one sphere of interest but then that's not unusual, especially given the known readership and the links here.

One year up - and definitely not out!

3 comments:

Bill said...

Congratulations on your first year of blogging - I raise a glass of excellent Prosecco in hopes of further stimulating, and occasionally infuriating, blogging in the coming year :) .

Paul Burgin said...

All the best, and congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday (kind of!)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...