Since there were problems with the statistics for January, all comparisons are with the stats for December.
First off the sites most people come from:
- Google (-)
- Labour - loyal - searching for renewal (NEW ENTRY)
- Wikipedia (+2)
- Cally's Kitchen (+3)
- Mars Hill (-2)
- Cllr Robert Rams' Blog (NEW ENTRY)
- Blogger.com (-)
- MyBlogLog (NEW ENTRY)
- Young Unionists (RE-ENTRY)
- Political Opinions (NEW ENTRY)
Educationet Messageboard (dropping off the radar altogether) and GuardianUnlimitedBlogs (ditto). This has been quite a shake-up, but covers two months in which a lot has happened.
Then we have the top ten search engine requests that brought people here:
- what does your birthday say about you (-)
- tim roll-pickering (-)
- laura blomeley (+1)
- why is alix wolverson so rubbish (NEW)
- sutton surrey map (NEW)
- uccf controversy (NEW)
- first gentleman clinton (NEW)
- nigel farage fruitcake (NEW)
- rhonda paisley and willie mccrea affair (RE-ENTRY)
- alternative to gordon brown (NEW - are people in Labour so desperate they're resorting to Google?)
- what to do in chislehurst - I'm afraid I don't know!
- what does it mean to persecute someone in a christianity way - Indeed!
- "someone to mind the shop" rule - There's a rule?
- first lad clinton - Well he is a bit of a Jack the Lad...
- how to get alix wolverson into bed - Erm, no idea. Do you really think you're going to find the answer to this on the web?
- define coprophilliac - Do you really want me to?!
BASILDON, BELFAST, BIRMINGHAM, BRIGHTON, BRISTOL, BROOKLYN, BRUGGE, CAMBRIDGE, CHESTER, COVENTRY, DALLAS, DULLES, DURHAM, EDINBURGH, GLASGOW, HARLEYSVILLE, HOUSTON, JACKSON, LEXINGTON, LIVERPOOL, LONDON, LOWELL, LUTON, MANCHESTER, MELBOURNE, MIAMI, MIDDLESBROUGH, MILANO, MOUNTAIN VIEW, NEW YORK, NOTTINGHAM, PORTSMOUTH, PRINCETON, REDMOND, SAN FRANCISCO, SãO PAULO, SARASOTA, SEATTLE, SHEFFIELD, SOUTHAMPTON, SYDNEY, TERRE HAUTE, TOKYO, TORONTO, VANCOUVER, WASHINGTON, WEST CHESTER, WOLVERHAMPTON and "Others".
Thank you all for reading!