But what if the Royals went out and voted? That's not as strange as it sounds - people have reported seeing a lot of Royals (although not the Queen herself) on the electoral register. So if they were voting, here's a few guesses:
- Prince Philip: Well with his well known gaffes he'd have to be "Public Safety Democratic Monarchist White Resident" (remember Bill Boaks)
- Prince Charles: Could it be anything other than Green?
- Princess Anne: She's a bit of a traditionalist so Conservative
- Prince Andrew: He seems a bit wishy washy so Liberal Democrat
- Prince Edward: What else but Official Monster Raving Loony Party
- Prince Michael of Kent: Given his interests and appearance, maybe Russian monarchists (if they have such a party)
- Fergie: Labour - she clearly likes running up huge debts and shamelessly trying to raise funds